Food Service Supervisors supervise Food Service Workers in the performance of duties related to food preparation, food serving and/or general maintenance in a kitchen or dining area; and perform other related duties as required.
- Location: Canmore, AB
- Salary: 19.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
Food Service Supervisor Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist all food service employees and provide necessary training to employees in this connection.
- Implement all processes and recommend enhancement of supply ordering functionality and check timeframe and maintain attendance sheet for payroll.
- Coordinate with Unit Manger/Assistant Manager for all HRD issues.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with regulatory agency standard plus for all organizational policies.
- Maintain proper temperature of food line items as per regulatory board and provide efficient serving line for same.
- Oversee shortlisting of food packages through efficient selection and removal process plus check daily updates.
- Provide training and investigate all works done by company’s food service department.
- Maintain upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards.
- Manage all communication and perform troubleshot on various process and initiate in appropriate decision making.
- Prepare reports and forms and ensure completion within appropriate timeframe.
- Maintain confidential data for all patients, visitors, doctors and healthcare business.
- Monitor and maintain health related information system to generate meal reports and orders.
- Perform regular inspection of tray assembly, dish room area, and cafeteria for cleanliness and proper operation of equipment.
- Perform regular investigation on regular basis and to oversee transaction to maintain product quality and specification programs.
- Manage work and conduct payroll fixation process and prepare product reviews and reports.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Food service establishment
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
722 Main St suite 103