What does a FP&A Manager do? The role of an FP&A Manager is to implement, develop and provide commercial financial analysis on KPIs giving data driven insights to aid decision making.
- Location: Victoria, BCRemote work available
- Salary: 108,500 to 132,550 annually for 70 hours bi-weekly
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with accounting staffs, interact with and senior management to prepare data for quarterly earnings.
- Supervise budget development process and prepare detail business plans.
- Coordinate with business units and managers and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans.
- Develop business planning process, prepare reports and analyze all chief metrics for all financial plans.
- Collaborate with different operations teams to achieve all business objectives and prepare appropriate business proposals and operating practices.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and coordinate with teams and implement all financial systems.
- Prepare yearly budgeting and monthly forecasts and coordinate with senior management and monitor reconciliation of buying requisitions.
- Develop financial plans perform comparative analyses and prepare annual budget.
- Coordinate with management and analyze all interim projects.
- Prepare reports on income and expense of company, coordinate with various departments and compile all financial data and prepare final financial reports.
- Maintain records receivable for grants, prepare business and financial analysis and perform required research.
- Develop consolidated forecasts; coordinate with various sales and operation team to develop financial forecasts.
- Manage use, implementation and development of online analytical reporting tools and design efficient reports and database.
- Design various drivers based plans and provide analytical support to leaders.
- Evaluate all financial results and associated reporting, conduct financial and commercial studies to develop analyses.
- Coordinate with financial departments and manage forecast process and formal budget process.
- Administer and ensure increase in profitability of accounts by analyzing support and maintaining active list of account changes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
- Business administration and management, general
- Finance, general
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Pension plan
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Subsidised public transportation
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter